Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hot hot hot

we are in the middle of a seven day heat wave, which is defined by a three day stretch where the temp. is above 90 degrees. A seven day heat wave well that is pretty self-explanatory.

To combat heat I have done several things.

1) swimming! note even the sharks are hot and just laying around.


2) low energy and heat output chicken watching!



3) eating lavender ice cream!

4) more low energy and heat output cat stalking!


5) and following Candide advice, cultivating my garden, where this lovely rose bloomed!


I have also played tennis and golf but that seemed to have the effect of not keeping me cool. On Saturday, I played in a tennis final when I lost about 6 pounds of sweat.


stay tuned for more cooling activities as the heat wave goes for eight days.


No comments:

made. by k.d.