Tuesday, July 3, 2007

kdmade On The Road!

First off, let me apologize for the poor photos in this post. When you take your wares out to a craft show, it's just really hard to control the lighting!

Yesterday we took the shop into Philly to participate in a craft show on Broad Street. Yep, they closed down the road and we sat down right in the middle of it. kdmade stops traffic! They set us up with faboo tents, but before I had my table set up they sealed us in around the three sides of the tent and there went my natural light...but at least you can get an idea of what it all looked like.

I had my goods pretty much tagged an organized for this short-notice show because I'd taken it all to another show a few months back. Of course, that didn't stop me from running around the day-of to take care of last minute details.

What details, you ask? Oh, little ones such as finally printing the t shirts I've meant to do since school let out.
And sewing the pin backs onto the new brooches I made. And making a sign for the tent.
(Yay for printing with potatoes!!!)
And getting materials for said projects. Sheesh. Everything worked out smoothly though, which only proves that I should craft more under the constraint of a time limit. If I'm given all the time in the world I will fuss over the minutest little points; but given a time frame, I'm all business:)

No comments:

made. by k.d.